Understanding Men: Understand What Men Want Overview!
What Good Men Want Overview
This part of the course is focused on what good men want. These items are what most men would call the "icing on the cake" not the cake itself.
In other words, they can do without it, but would really, really love to have them! I mean really love to have them! Doesn't mean they will get them. But I know a lot of men that really do their best to get each one.
Personally, I think it's a waste of time trying to get them. Men can spend their time doing something more constructive and productive. Of course I can say that now since these things are no longer a high-priority in my life.
It's important to note that if your man is not a good man, then it would be very, very, very difficult for him to live without his wants. They may consume his every waking thought! Want to know why?
He has probably confused his wants to be his needs and vice versa. So he feels he can't live without his wants and don't care about his needs. When you see what the wants are it will make sense.
Keep in mind that if he is having a hard time dealing with not getting the wants listed, he may be in the process of becoming a good man; so give him a little time to make the transition.
Finally, don't forget that this course is for entertainment purposes only.
What is the process?
The process to become a good man is not easy. The longer your man waits, and the older he get, the harder it is for him to modify certain parts of him.
Just imagine a bad habit you tried to stop. How difficult was it to stop? Did you stop it?
During the process, your man must unlearn what he was taught about women, life, money, relationships and so on.
Instead of one bad habit that most people attempt to deal with, your man must deal with all of his faults one after the other.
While dealing with his faults, he must reeducate himself in the areas he wants to change, but focusing on what he feels and believes to be true for him. Not what others have told him to believe or feel!
To give you an idea of how long it can take, I started my process in January 1993. I completed about 90% of the process in January 1999. The remaining 10% I will continue to work on. That part of me is reluctant to change!
"How can I get my man to start the process," that what you want to know right?
Sorry to tell you this, but you can't get him to start the process.
Starting the process means your man must admit he has faults, don't like them, and needs to change them.
Notice I said "needs to change them" not "want to change them."
If your man feels he "needs to change" usually his faults are preventing him from achieving his goals or causing him to be unhappy.
If your man "wants to change" then he will not follow through with it. He will not have the reason or purpose to sustain such an effort.
Something within must keep him motivated to reach that level of manhood that very few men reach. He will be tempted to do many things he knows he should not do! And without that "need to change" he will give in and fall back to old habits.
The only suggestion I can give you is to be a loving, stern woman who supports her man! If he knows you won't take his bull, but still love him, he may want to become a better man! If that happens, help him identify his motivation to sustain his change and he is on his way!
What is a want?
A want is what you think you need. The key word here is "think." For instance, most people think they need a job to make money. That is not true! There are many legal ways to make money without having a job. But, that's a topic covered in the 9 Hidden Success Barriers Revealed Guide.
Next: Understanding Men: Understand Men Want #1: Men Want Great Sex